A number of Ulmatec’s industrial sites have deepwater quays and extensive premises. The group’s service bases are very suitable for maintaining and repairing offshore equipment.
Use the map below to see where we are located.
Call us 24/7: +47 48 20 78 61
+47 97 67 29 73
Hareid Service Base is located at Hareid in the centre of the maritime cluster on the north west coast of Norway. The base is close to major oil and gas fields in central Norway and provides easy access for vessels and rigs. The area is suited for rig anchoring.
Hareid Service Base is owned by Ulmatec and Hareid Group. Download the brochure.
Services Provided - aN Unique service alliance
- Length: 210 m
- Draft, low tide: 9,0 m
- Load limit overall: 10 t/m²
- Load Limit Single Point: 80 t/m²
- Bollard load Max: 100 tonnes
- Shore connection
- ISPS port
- ISO 90001 and 140001 certification
- Area for storage: ca. 20.000 m²
- New Planned Area: ca. 15.000 m²
- Mechanical Service
-Hydraulic Service and parts
- Electrical Service
- Navigation and communication
- Electrical installation,
- Rebuilding and retrofit
- Subsea Equipment Service
- 24/7 support
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Heavy lift and container handling
- Mobilization and demobilization
- QHSE - we place safety as
the highest priority in
all our business operations.